Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What's the point?

I wasn't as sad when my friends left me as not being able to post on Ginny's wall without her blocking some of what I did.

Is this a fit prank from you because I quit Flag Team since my friend who shoulda made it didn't?  That was wrong.

This makes me sad..  I didn't practice, and I wanted to just keep up with Ginny online, was hoping I could still see her for singing lessons.  I must say that whenever anyone does something they try to talk it out, like maybe I didn't like having access to her Facebook page.  The stress factor comes in when she blocks me.  Is she pretending to hate the internet and go crazy blocking people who do?  I wasn't mispreaching her teaching.  I did say the students were annoying.  I had already said sorry if it was too long or something and was an answer to someone else's original post I had answered.  Ginny didn't say anything.  She seems to want to be different like that..  Thanks a lot Tim Burton, isn't this shit your fault, too?  You think you improved the world, but you turned it off, apparently.  You were just so snub.